Does accounting seem like a foreign language that everyone assumes you understand because you’re a business owner?
We speak that language.
sum&substance assists in the proper recording of a company’s transactions on an ongoing basis. These records are an essential component of any successful business. Current and correct books also make all other accounting – including taxes and auditing – much easier.
Our bookkeeping and accounting services are as follows:
- Accounts Receivables Services
- Customer invoicing
- Processing accounts receivables
- Posting payments and collections (including monitoring bounced checks)
- Monitoring and tracking aging receivables
- Accounts Payables Services
- Recording, tracking, and paying vendor bills
- Posting bills into the general ledger, including credit memo adjustments
- Monitoring aging payables
- Cash flow analysis
- Financial statement preparation
- Additional Services
- Posting month-end closing entries
- Reconciling bank and credit card statements
- Year-end financial statements reporting
- Reconciling expenses with credit card accounts, checkbooks and bank accounts
- Sales and Use Tax, assisting with Nebraska and other states you may be required to file in
- Personal property tax filing
- Budget creation and review
Ready to translate your business’ finances?
Contact Niki today!